Weather and market trends are never your reliable friends, and they can change without a moment’s notice. Market trends decide your success rate as a member. The frequent changing market trends have opened a large section for florists in Canada, as well.
The florists nowadays are not just limited to selling flower bouquets or selling flowers to wedding parties but have diversified to a large extent. The event decor, party planning, and organising creative and beautiful flower arrangements on special orders are also included in floral market trends. Click here to know about the current flower trends in Canada.
What are Floral Trends?
Nature is the most dominant part of us. We cannot exclude it from our lives, and nature is interwoven with us. Floral trends are the changing flower market trends. The floral industry is the largest growing sector all over the world. People follow what Market leads, floral trends are the new wins and gardening these flowers is a new culture.
Florists follow the new and updated floral trends to provide something new every time. Market changes are frequent but yet the same.
Flowers demand in Market
The demand and supply of flowers in a market are seasonal. The prices of the floral Market fluctuate depending upon the production of flowers. The florists have two categories of flowers demands, seasonal component and steady component.
The demand for the flowers in the floral Market is seasonal, mainly for the festivities that fall under a season. Seasonal flowers, being cheaper than the others, are in demand. Florists have all the options for you and just a click away.
The urban areas fall under the steady component of the floral market trends. Businesses, companies are the regular purchasers for flowers that are not seasonal. Modern flowers are the main factors for a steady market.
Top Floral Trends in the Market
Researchers study flower demands and popularity from online websites and determine the upcoming trends accordingly. The year 2020 was led by Roses, and daisies were the second choice. Now 2021 has just started, and predictions are strong for bold and bright vs light and neutrals. Florists are ready for all of it. Bring it on!
List of some trends that can hit the Market are:
- Minimalist Styling: Styles are changing. In 2021, we can see a minimalist style trend flourishing. The arrangements of flowers will be as simple as you can imagine, without any fancy decor. The plain striped back can be a popular style of flower arrangement.
- Soft Neutrals: People are inclined more towards organic farming and with more earthy tones. Soothing neutrals and pale shades will be in trend for 2021—the combination of soft hues with a little palette difference. Whatever hits the Market, florists are always prepared.
- Total Whitening: A vase full of beautiful white blooms with some simple green foliage increases the room’s brightness. The trend of 2021 will be like a whitening light to shine on all of you. The brightness of the white colour makes everything fresh and pure.
- Earth’s soul: New life grows from earth’s lap, so why not bring something similar to the trend? The earth’s brown shade is perfect for highlighting the vibrant, beautiful colours of flowers. Using the clay for showing the soil’s effect can be an option. The floral arrangement can be a symbol of humility and harmony.
- Strong Fragrances: Strong fragrances can bring back good memories and emotions. Flowers are always original with everyone, and they do not manipulate. The trends are going to be as classy as always.
Whatever your taste is, try to shine in your own house or give these buddies to someone dear. Spread some beauty with a flower company in Canada.
- Mix and Match: The always trending mix and match bouquet style are never going to be old. Each person has different likes and dislikes, and preferences. The theme of other flowers in one bouquet can never be out of the Market. It is the best and easiest trend to follow without much time investment.
- Happy Home: In 2020, the Covid pandemic has affected us all and has taught us the importance of outer beauty in a few months. The comfortable home trend created will be like an informal arrangement of beautiful coloured flowers. The small space arrangements will be a little messy and cute.
- Everlasting Dry: Dried flowers have made a comeback with the association of naturalness trend going on. Materials that could be dried up easily without damaging the flowers in preparation. The African sunflower creates amazing dry products for everlasting dry wreaths. The wreath form looks very beautiful and lasts long for any place.
List of 10 Most Expensive Flowers in 2020
- Kadupul Flower: The flower which cannot be bought and dies with the morning sun. It does not have a price tag. This flower blooms just for a night. It is rarest and cannot be plucked without damaging it.
- Juliet Rose: 15 years devoted to a rose, and the beauty of the flower is marvellous. The price of Juliet Rose is said to be 15.8 million dollars.
- Shenzhen Nongke Orchid: A man-made flower, it takes 4 to 5 years to bloom. Each orchid costs about 200,000 dollars. It is the 3rd most expensive flower in the world.
- Gold of Kinabalu Orchid: Each bloom can take up to several years and is very rare. Single flower costs about 6000 dollars.
- Saffron Crocus: Saffron is famous for the stamen in flower. It costs from 1200 to 1500 dollars for each pound.
- 17th Century Tulip Bulb: Price reaching up to ten thousand guilders, these tulips are expensive for weddings.
- Gloriosa Lily: Each flower costs up to 10 dollars. Gloriosa lilies are a unique and rare variety.
- Hydrangea: Tiny little flowers of Hydrangea are used in weddings especially and are easily dropped and wilt. Each stem costs up to 7 dollars each.
- Lily of the Valley: The sweet-scented bell-shaped blooms are charged up to 50 dollars. They bloom for weeks.
- Lisianthus: The oval-shaped, ruffled petals are the grace of the lisianthus. These flowers are charged up to $35 and bloom for 2 to 3 weeks.
Trends can change anytime with the change of choices. Flowers are flowers, bright, bold, light, pale, neutral, whatever pattern follows. They cannot be changed. Flower Company in Canada has everything you need. Visit our website for amazing options.