Fat in some areas may resist our weight loss efforts. The upper body fat at back and shoulders may lead to dreaded bra bulge. The best back fat exercises listed below.
Back Fat Exercises
Perform these exercises to get rid of back fat. It helps for muscle strength and also gives a toned and slim body. For better results have daily at least 20 push-ups.
Push-ups help to strengthen your muscles.
- Slowly lie-down by facing face towards the ground, lower the chest and focus on back muscles.
- Push back your body to the top position.
- Repeat for 10-20 for better results.
3. Straight-Arm Planks
Plants are effective core-strengthening exercises. You can use to build a six-pack with toned back.
- Start with facing the arms straight towards the floor.
- Lift and hold your body with arms as straight as possible.
- Hold the position for 15 to 60 sec and take rest.
- Repeat 3 times for better results.
4. Jump Rope
Jump rope is the old exercise and favorite for boxes. It is the best way for shoulder and back workout. perform this exercise for 15 mints and 2-3 times a day.
5. Cardio Exercise
Cardio is the best back fat workout, weight loss, and also for good cardiovascular health(1). Do cardio exercises like boxing, swimming, and rowing. It gives the best result even you do at least twice a week.
To strengthen the core and back with the TYIs exercise.
- Lift the check-up and engage the chest.
- Move tour arms and form “T”.
- Slowly move to form “Y”.
- And slowly move to form “I”
- Repeat 5 -12 times for better results.
If you found this exercise too easy the hold a couple of dumbbells and do the exercise.
8. Dumbbell Rows
9. Resistance Band Rowing
Read: Fitness Tips and Tricks
10. Wall-Assisted Handstand
Final Words to Get Rid of Back Fat
When you perform these exercises take a healthy diet. Plan a diet and take foods that burn more calories. Diet plays a vital role in fat and physique. Good Luck!