Most of the Women after 40 years cause rash under breast. It is known as Intertrigo and it causes itching. It is seasonal allergies and most women feel embarrassed in public. Read the list of home remedies for rash under breast!
Table of Contents
Home Remedies for Rash Under Breast
Sweat under the breast may lead to rash and cause irritation. Keep Cotton under the breast to it can observe sweat.
Wear cotton cloths and lightweight fiber cloths so sweat may observe and prevent sweat rash under breast.
- Clean the area with soap
- After the area completely dry and cover with cornstarch
- Do this twice a week for an effective result.
[Read: Foods for Bigger Breast]
3. Calamine Lotion
Calamine Lotion may help to reduce itching and boost healing on breast rash. It prevents infection.
- Clean the area with warm water and dry it with a towel.
- With the help of cotton apply calamine lotion on the affected area.
- Repeat this twice a day.
4. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has antifungal and antibacterial properties that may help to reduce inflammation and itching caused by the rash. One of the best home remedy for rash under breasts.
- You can apply aloe vera gel directly on it and leave it 20 – 30 mints then wash it
- Also, you can use turmeric and aloe vera for rash under breast.
[Read: Yoga for Increase Breast Size]
Lemon contains Vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps to prevent fungal infections.
- Mix two or three spoons of lemon in water to dilute. Apply on the affected area and leave it for 20 mints.
- Also, you can use lemon and raw honey for rash between breasts.
6. Cold Compress
A cold compress may give relief from burning sensation, pain and inflammation.
- Take an Ice cube and wrap it into a cotton towel. Put on the rah for 10 mints.
- Bath with cold water, which closes pores and prevents sweating.
Use Apple cider vinegar for rash under breasts and prevent infection caused by a chemical that presents on your clothes.
- Add vinegar in hot water and wash your bras and dry in the sunlight.
- Mix a cup of Apple cider vinegar in water and apply it on the affected area on the skin. Wash with soap and always rinse with cold water.
8. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil gives relief from the rash with its healing and soothing effect. With is, greasy nature prevents friction under the breast.
Apply virgin coconut oil on the affected area and leave it to the skin to observe it. Do it daily for three times.
Read: Healthy Skin Tips
9. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has antifungal properties that help fight against breast rash. It reduces fungus and infection.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree Oil in 4 tsp of Olive Oil.
- Take Cotton and dip and apply it to the affected area.
- Gently massage til oil penetrates into the skin.
- Do this remedy after showering before sleep.
Garlic is the best remedy to treat rash under breast. It has antifungal and antiseptic properties.
- Soak few garlic cloves in olive oil overnight. The next day applies to the affected area and leaves it for a few hours then wash it.