Symptoms and Signs f a Toothache
- Swelling around the tooth
- Sharp, throbbing or constant pain
- Bad-tasting discharge
- Difficulty chewing and drinking
- Fever or headache
Causes of Tooth Pain
- Abscessed tooth
- Tooth fracture
- Grinding teeth
- Infected gums
- Tooth decay
How to Use Tea Tree Oil for Toothache
- Apply 2-3 drops of tea tree oil directly onto gums where tooth infected.
- Repeat twice in a day until the pain subsides.
- Take a glass of water and add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil.
- Swish around your mount for 2-3 minutes and expel.
Note: Visit Doctor as soon as possible if pain persists or worsens.
- Always clean your toothbrush.
- Replace your toothbrush for every 3 months.
Please follow and like us: