Remove Acne with lemon
Lemon is commonly used for our daily life for examples cooking, juices, serving and many uses we can use lemon. Can you guess it also used to remove acne from your face? This article really gives how to use lemon to remove acne from the face.
In united states the most common skin condition is acne. Mostly acne affects the people during their adulthood.
How to use
1. Lemon Juice: Take a bowl and extract juice from the lemon. Take a cotton and dip into lemon juice and apply lemon on the acne or face. Wait for 10 – 15 minutes let the lemon juice dry and clean it with water. Try this remedy twice a week to remove acne.
2. Lemon & yogurt: Make a paste with lemon and yogurt in a bowl. Take a pate with your finger and apply on the are where acne effected. Repeat regularly to get rid of acne.
3. Honey & Lemon juice: Mix the honey and lemon juice in a bowl. Apply the home remedy on the acne affect area and wait for a few minutes. Clean with water and use once a day to remove acne.
4. Lemon & chickpea: take a spoon of chickpea in a bowl and mix with the lemon juice well to become a smooth paste. Apply this as on the acne affected area and wait let it dry. Take lukewarm water and clean it. Use this remedy as regularly to reduce acne from the face.
5. Lemon & egg-white: Take one egg and separate the white with the yolk. Take a lemon juice mix it well. Divide it into three layers. Apply the first layer on face and let it dry. Apply the second layer and let it dry. Finally, apply the third layer and let dry. Wait for a few minutes and clean it with warm water. Use this natural remedy regularly to remove acne from the face.