Yoga is the best practice for your body and mind. It helps body shape to look attractive. Try! Yoga for Bigger Buttocks and increase your buttocks and make your body in perfect shape.
Yoga for Bigger Buttocks
1. Crescent Pose or Anjaneyasana
Anjaneyasana or Crescent Pose helps to give good stretch for your hips and improve body balance. It stimulates the digestive organ, tone and energizes the body and aids digestive. One of the best Yoga Poses for Bigger Buttocks.
2. Extended Hand to Big Toe pose or Utthita Hasta Padangusthasana
It required glutes to keep body balance, lifted and engaged. It activates the Mula Bandha(1) increase the intensity of the pose for stronger and sexy butts or big bums.
[Read: Yoga Poses for Firm Breast]
3. Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
This pose helps to strengthen your core muscles(glutes) which help to tone your butts. This pose will put you on pressure and workout for bigger buttocks.
[Read: Wonderful Foods for Buttocks]
4. Salabhasana (Locust Pose)
This pose improves blood circulation and stimulates your internal organs. It also helps to tone your
- Calf Muscles
It also helps with weight loss and enlarge your buttocks size.
Read: Yoga Poses for Beginners
5. Camel Pose or Ustrasana for Bigger Bums
This camel poses most challenging but it is beneficial for your curve and for gluteus muscles for bigger buttocks. Do it slowly and carefully it may hurt your back, Don’t do it rush.
6. Half Moon Pose or Ardha Chandrasana
7. Bridge Pose
8. Purvottanasana (Upward Plank Pose)
You May try other poses for Bigger and Tight Buttocks
- Downward Dog with Leg Lifts to Ab Crunch
- Tree Pose
- Virabhadrasana 2 (Warrior 2 Pose)
- Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
- Natarajasana (Dance Pose)
- Diver’s Pose